The Desktop Engineer is primarily responsible for key IT initiatives at the end user front end IT infrastructure.
The Desktop Engineer is responsible for achieving the following deliverables:
- Desktop Incident Management that comprises of resolving user raised desktop issues
- Desktop Asset Management that comprises of desktop hardware and Software inventories
- Desktop Vulnerabilities Management than comprises of desktop OS patching and anti-virus remediation
- Desktop Service Requests that include installation and reconfiguration of standard desktop hardware and software, data services and IT peripherals.
- Receiving and logging service requests and enquiries through the phone and email.
- Desktop troubleshooting of standard software and/or application incidents
- Desktop Data Recovery Services
- Ad Hoc Business Continuity Services and support
- Desktop software deployments and patching testing participation
- Relocation of equipment within the company when required
- Technical support for any communications system used in the company.
- End user Desktop Consultancy and Training Services
- Desktop Services Support Documentation In addition to the above support services, the individual’s responsibilities include:
- Provide Desktop technical support and service request
- Engage in execution of core desktop software and hardware deployments
- Extended out of office hours work may be required
- Use various technology tools to log and close desktop incidents and service requests
- Work with various different technology groups to handle desktop issues and service requests
- Engage in project execution when required
- Engage with various technology partners to escalate and resolve issues and project execution
- Continually seek to improvement processes locally and regionally
- Asset inventory management on desktop hardware
- Ensure that desktop assets software and OS are up to date
- Provide updated desktop documentation.
- Min 1 – 2years in desktop technical support role (Preferred)
- Speaks Bahasa Indonesia(compulsory)
- Strong technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills in Win XP OS, MS Office 2007, Market PC desktop hardware
- Good verbal and written communication skills to drive problem resolution
- Experience with client facing and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn on the job
- Ability to teamwork successfully
- Highly initiative and strong liaison skills are desirable
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Strong client servicing skills
- Proactively keep abreast of technology industry advancements Employee Manager
- maximum work, minimum payment
Deadline Application Job Vacany
- 24 September 2012 – 10 Oktober 2012